Sunday, June 20, 2021

Manipulation

I conspired with the infinitely adored Claire to badger our ever-accommodating boyfriend for some photographs of the two of us.

Since most of the resulting collection lingered on (or perhaps belabored) a thoroughly immodest display of  my more personal regions, my desire to post them and my intent of maintaining this as a more-or-less general audiences blog now meet in a collision of incompatibility.

Fortunately, this one (if I squint at it) offers a modicum of the risqué without sagging into real prurience:


I expect Claire to post the lascivious remainder on her naughty blog later.

In case you've an interest.

Hettie


(And an afterword: for whatever it's worth, I'm learning that I've too much vanity to avoid putting my brash contours on display like this, yet not so much vanity as to be entirely comfortable with it. In this particular case, though, my vainness of body image colluded with absolute snobbery in my skill at acquiring so enviable a bedmate and life-partner, and together they dispatched any reticence I might have over foisting this view upon the world.)


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Time for me to go bug Claire into posting those other ones!

    ReplyDelete

Atavism

I become a beast beneath you, insensate in the clutch of drives that leapt and spawned on the shores of some longago primordial stew, its wa...